Jewellery Care Tips
- Oven-baked polymer clay is generally durable but not indestructible. Damages
may occur, especially on the small details, if items are dropped or not handled
- Avoid knocking or scratching the items against hard surfaces.
- Only use soft brushes to remove dirt or particles. Never use any cleaning
products on the items.
- The earring posts & post backs are made of 925 Sterling Silver. Silver is a soft
metal and can be easily scratched or even broken if not handled delicately.
- Prolonged exposure of the metal parts to air and water may cause discoloration,
oxidisation or tarnishing. The items shall be kept in a closed and dry box when
not in use.